With the New Year also comes a new reason to celebrate—the International Year of Cooperatives.
Credit unions worldwide are planning creative ways to share in the festivities.
Here are just a few of the items available to showcase the credit union difference to members and potential members:
• I Love My CU T-shirt. Show your support in style. Available in multiple colors and sizes, with the logo on the front.
• Cups and mugs. Choose from a variety of promotional cups and mugs, including the Healthy Choice Cup, a 16-oz. BPA-free reuseable tumbler, available with your credit
union’s custom imprint.
Visit cuna.org/icuday and select the “order” option to see all promotional items available.
• Do the Math: CU>Bank drive-up envelope. Turn new and current members into more profitable members by reminding them of the many ways to save through your
• Something For Everyone’s Liking drive-up envelope. Announce that your lower loan rates and better terms on credit cards are possible because credit unions are not-for-profit cooperatives.
• Credit Unions Build a Better World statement stuffer. Describes the International Year of Cooperatives and explains the principles co-ops follow in service to members and
• There’s Nothing Like a Credit Union statement stuffer. Explains the differences between credit unions and banks, including a comparison chart and a description of credit union service advantages.
To learn more, visit buy.cuna.org and select “drive-up envelopes” or “statement stuffers” under member education.