Employee satisfaction is not only about perks and pay.
If you want to create a workplace that people love coming to, make sure it challenges and appreciates employees, according to Fast Company. It suggests you focus on these five traits:
1. Hire well. Top talent likes to work with other top talent.
2. Listen. Employees want to be heard and be a part of decision- making processes.
3. Empower. Most people don’t want to stay in the same job forever. Value your employees by setting clear paths for advancement.
4. Lead. Employees want to respect their leadership team. Leaders get respect by making right decisions, even if they’re unpopular.
5. Respect. Appreciate the time employees give to your organization and thank them.