The Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) now includes all of its non-Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons (SDN) sanctions lists in a consolidated set of data files called the “the Consolidated Sanctions List.”
According to OFAC, this consolidation effort aims to reduce the number of list-related files that must be downloaded to maintain an automated sanctions screening program. The Consolidated Sanctions List Data Files include:
• Foreign Sanctions Evaders (FSE) List;
• Sectoral Sanctions Identifications (SSI) List;
• Palestinian Legislative Council (NS-PLC) list;
• The List of Foreign Financial Institutions Subject to Part 561 (the Part 561 List); and
• Non-SDN Iranian Sanctions Act (NS-ISA) List.
These consolidated files comply with all of OFAC’s existing data standards. In the future, if OFAC creates a new non-SDN style list, the office will add the new data associated with that list to these consolidated data files, if appropriate.
Note that while the consolidated sanctions list data files that aren’t part of OFAC’s SDN List, the records in these consolidated files may also appear on the SDN List.
More information is available at treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions.