CUNA Offers Full Range of Training and Planning Resources
Lineup includes national schools, in-house planning resources, and marketing materials.
Start your planning with E-Scan
The Great Recession may be officially over, but strategic planning has become an ongoing exercise. Start your annual planning cycle with CUNA’s Credit Union Environmental Scan (E-Scan) resources to help your board and senior management team make informed decisions.
The new E-Scan Strategic Planning Package provides all the 2012-2013 resources at a discounted package price, including:
- 12 copies of the annual, 100-page E-Scan report;
- A one-year subscription to the monthly E-Scan Newsletter;
- One copy of the 35-minute DVD or PowerPoint;
- One Strategic Planning Guide with work sheets for customized strategies and goals; and
- Free basic access to the online E-Scan research and advice portal for expert insight through articles and re-search reports.
Visit escan.cuna.org/planning for more information on all E-Scan products.
Create member loyalty
Currently used by hundreds of credit unions, Creating Member Loyalty uses exceptional service to drive sales and sustain bottom-line results. It initiates changes in individual and organizational behavior, helping your credit union cultivate a sales culture that staff can relate to, and which exceeds members’ expectations.
Learn more about Creating Member Loyalty—and view actual case studies, results, and testimonials from credit unions that have completed the program—at training.cuna.org/cml.
Dive deep into lending compliance
The CUNA Lending Compliance School, August 6-9 in Las Vegas, gives credit union professionals the opportunity to dive deep into the details of lending compliance. New in 2012, this rigorous program is for those ready to seriously study major lending regulations and their impact on your credit union.
Attendees will spend four days of intensive on-site classwork covering topics including the Equal Credit Op-portunity Act, Truth in Lending, member business lending, and mortgage lending. Visit training.cuna.org/lcs.
Test drive an ALM simulator
At the CUNA Financial Management Schools, August 12-16 in San Diego, credit union financial management professionals will work with industry experts to understand the judgment and the details involved in running a financially successful credit union.
Through a sophisticated asset/liability management simulation created by Stanford University, you’ll learn how to make tough decisions in a supportive environment.
The CUNA CFO Council is offering scholarships of up to $2,500 for qualifying credit unions attending the CUNA Financial Management Schools. The deadline to apply is July 9. Visit training.cuna.org/fms.
Keep members informed
These latest drive-up envelopes help connect members with your credit union:
- Lock Down Your Smartphone. Urge members to protect personal data on mobile phones.
- Goodbye Clutter—Hello Paperless. Remind members that paperless statements are safe and convenient.
- Switch & Save with a Credit Union Card. Point out the ways in which a credit union card is a better deal.
Visit buy.cuna.org and select “drive-up envelopes” under member education.