Take Advantage of Schools, Conferences, & Institutes
CUNA on-site programs provide great environments that not only give credit union professionals a chance to learn, but a place to network with their peers
March 20, 2013
CUNA on-site programs provide great environments that not only give credit union professionals a chance to learn, but a place to network with their peers and discuss critical issues as well as how the industry is changing.
Incorporate risk management into your CU culture
At CUNA Enterprise Risk Management Certification Institute, held May 5-9 in Orlando, Fla., gain an understanding of enterprise risk management (ERM) methodology and its applicability to your credit union.
ERM can directly drive real business results and increase your credit unions bottom line.
Th rough the expertise of ERM consultants—The Rochdale Group— you’ll leave this institute with an understanding of:
• Your risk appetite;
• Risk beyond investments; and
• How risk management can drive decision-making at your credit union.
To learn more, visit training.cuna.org/erm.
Increase your impact
CUNA Volunteer Institute will help you gain a comprehensive knowledge of the issues affecting your credit union.
From enterprise risk management and emerging economic trends, to strategies for reaching a younger demographic, you’ll leave CUNA Volunteer Institute with the tools you need to be an effective board member.
By successfully completing the identified sessions and exams, you can earn credits for the CUNA Volunteer Certification Program toward your Certified Credit Union Volunteer (CCUV) designation.
Attend the institute May 19-22 in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. Visit training.cuna.org/cvi to register.
Immerse yourself in the power of a high-octane service culture
Using The Ritz-Carlton and its staff as an exemplary focal point, CUNA World-Class Service Leadership Institute offers exclusive insights into techniques for elevating the service culture at a credit union from good to great.
Here are the top reasons to attend:
• Experience world-class service firsthand through your stay at The Ritz-Carlton in Denver;
• Get behind-the-scenes details from The Ritz-Carlton service elites; and
• Leave with an action plan to take your service culture from good to great.
Visit training.cuna.org/wcs to learn more and register.
Reliable Insight on Economic Issues
CUNA Pressing Economic Issues Series gives you up-to-date information on the economic issues facing credit unions from CUNA’s trusted economists. In this fast-changing environment, you’ll get commentary and data on the most pressing topics.
Get 30-minute monthly updates on:
• The current economy and its impact on credit unions, and
• Hot economic issues you can’t ignore.
Plus, CUNA Pressing Economic Issues Series is now available for Apple users. You can easily access sessions from your iPad or MAC computer.
Discover America’s CU Conference
Plan now to attend the most energizing, forward-thinking conference in the credit union movement.
Highlights for the conference in New York City include:
• Best-selling authors such as Malcolm Gladwell;
• Action-oriented thought leader sessions;
• CUNA Mutual Group Discovery sessions;
• Networking opportunities with the movement’s visionary thinkers at the Executive Series;
• An exclusive Small Credit Union Roundtable and National Foundation of Community Development Credit Union Tour; and
• Top-notch tours for exploring the Big Apple.
Register at acuc.cuna.org.