Tuesday’s breakout sessions at the America’s Credit Union Conference have an eye to the future.
The thought-provoking sessions include:
• Banking implications of sharing and collaborative consumption. There’s a global movement underfoot steering your members away from private ownership of goods, such as cars, toward a sharing model. Entrepreneurs are capitalizing on this trend.
• Credit union-friendly fintech. Learn what’s coming out of the “fintech for-good" space and how and when credit unions can partner to improve member financial health.
• Three indispensable skills for achieving sustainable growth. Evaluate your credit union’s business model in an age where consumers have all the advantages.
• What Matters Now™: Insights from millennials. Gain in-depth insights into the motivations, worries, and hopes of different millennial subgroups.
• Creating strategy for significant growth. Learn how building strategic foundations in the team, culture, channels, technology, and brand can lead to consistent double-digit growth, regardless of the economic cycle.
• Credit union big data journeys. How do credit unions of various asset sizes take advantage of what big data can offer?
• Emerging technologies and battling fraud trends in consumer payments. Gain technology insights, real-life implementation case studies. and lessons learned for cutting-edge payment technologies and fraud management tools.
• Optimize to improve your bottom line. Sharpen your processes and improve your team’s approach with process analysis and optimization (PAO).
• Loyal lending: Find, win, and keep more loans and members. This “Loyal Lending” clinic will provide tools and techniques on how to find, win, and keep more loans and members.
• Trending: Credit unions in 2025. In 2025, credit unions will operate in a financial landscape that bears little resemblance to the system of today.