What did you listen to in 2022?
If you’re a fan of the CUNA News Podcast, chances are your favorite episodes centered around the economy, new approaches to fees, mergers, advocacy, and financial education.
Here are the most popular CUNA News Podcast episodes from 2022:
10. Field-of-membership (FOM) modernization. Language modernizing FOM regulations would allow credit unions to reach underserved communities.
9. Advocacy in 2022. The CUNA-League advocacy team prepares for a “new world” of advocacy.
6. Preparing for the 2022 CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference (GAC). Following a virtual experience in 2021 due to the pandemic, the 2022 CUNA GAC returned as an in-person event. CUNA President/CEO Jim Nussle provides an insider’s view on how attendees can make the most of their GAC experience.
5. What’s in store for the economy and lending? CUNA Chief Economist Mike Schenk provides a mid-year update on factors at play in the economy.
3. Opportunities abound in 2022. The new year is a chance for credit union leaders to discover new opportunities and find ways to improve, says Marshfield (Wis.) Medical Center Credit Union President David Murphy.
1. 2022 economic forecast. CUNA economists offer insights into the economy.
Check out our CUNA News Podcast page for more episodes.