With dozens of new payment technologies emerging, it’s impossible to predict which ones will take hold across the industry.
CUNA’s payments resources, including training, regulatory updates, white papers and more, prepare you for the future.
Shape the payments future
Receive an in-depth look at the future of payment systems and take steps to shape that future through discussions with peers and industry experts at CUNA Payments Roundtable, May 5-6 in Las Vegas.
Get insider advice from industry speakers at sessions that focus on:
• Changes influencing the future of payments;
• Data analytics and how to use them in your credit union;
• Bitcoin and why it’s gaining interest; and
• The rapidly evolving mobile payments landscape.
Learn more and register for this event, produced in conjunction with the CUNA Technology Council, at training.cuna.org/payments.
Navigate the changing payments world
Understand your compliance obligations this year with CUNA’s series of recorded eSchools on payment systems, fully endorsed by one or more of the six CUNA Councils:
• CUNA Compliance in Payment Systems eSchool. Avoid unnecessary rules violations, member dissatisfaction, and financial losses due to noncompliance with Automated Clearing House (ACH) rules.
• CUNA Introduction to Payment Systems eSchool. These introductory sessions for ACH, card, check, and wire will give you the foundation needed to understand the different payment systems and how they interact in today’s ever changing payments world.
• CUNA Advanced Payment Systems eSchool. Geared for those familiar with electronic payment systems, this eSchool will focus on third-party relationships, corporate account takeovers, agreements that bind originators, third-party senders and third-party providers to ACH rules, and Regulation E versus ACH rules.
Try CUNA Training Bundle
Don’t be stuck having to decide which payment eSchool to attend.
With CUNA Training Bundle, you can attend all three for one price. In addition, your entire credit union will gain unlimited access to all CUNA live and recorded webinars, audios, and eSchools.