America’s CU Museum announces directors
May 8, 2015
MANCHESTER, N.H. (5/8/15)--America’s Credit Union Museum, Manchester, N.H., announced the results of its recent board elections.
New board members include:
- Shawn Gilfedder, president/CEO, McGraw-Hill FCU, East Windsor, N.J.;
- Bill Raker, president/CEO, U.S. FCU, Burnsville, Minn.; and
- Patricia Lynott, Ph.D provost and senior vice president of academic affairs, Southern New Hampshire University, Hooksett, N.H.
Also serving on the board are:
- Ronald Covey, president/CEO, St. Mary’s Bank CU, Manchester, N.H.;
- Diana Dykstra, president/CEO, California and Nevada Credit Union Leagues, Ontario, Calif.;
- Dick Ensweiler, president/CEO, Cornerstone Credit Union League, Farmers Branch, Texas;
- Paul Gentile, president, Cooperative Credit Union Association, Marlborough, Mass.;
- Michael L’Ecuyer, president/CEO, Bellwether Community CU, Manchester;
- Peter Lemire, Lemire Family representative;
- John Murphy, president, Maine Credit Union League, Westbrook, Maine;
- Jim Nussle, president/CEO, CUNA, Washington, D.C.;
- Dennis Pierce, former CEO, CommunityAmerica CU, Lenexa, Kan.;
- Michael Ray, director of corporate relations, Congressional FCU, Oakton, Va.;
- Bob Trunzo, president/CEO, CUNA Mutual Group, Madison, Wis.; and
- Terry West, CEO, VyStar CU, Jacksonville, Fla.