Hawaii CU league elects board
HONOLULU (5/14/15)--The Hawaii Credit Union League said aloha to a new board director last month at its annual convention, the 77th edition of the event, in Honolulu.
Andrew Rosen, president/CEO, Hawaii State FCU, Honolulu, who represents the Oahu Aloha Chapter, will replace Jeanine Morse, president/CEO, University of Hawaii FCU, Honolulu. Morse stepped down as president of the chapter this year after four years of service.
The full Hawaii league and Hawaii Credit Union Services Corporation board of directors now includes:
- Chair--Clayton Fuchigami, president/CEO, Maui FCU, Kahului;
- Vice chair--Cheryl Weaver, assistant vice president/marketing manager, CU Hawaii FCU, Hilo;
- Secretary--Alan Arai, retired president/CEO, Valley Isle Community FCU, Kahului;
- Treasurer--Scot Tsuchiyama, president/CEO, Kekaha FCU;
- Director--Melvin Chiba, president/CEO, Kauai Community FCU, Lihue;
- Director--Gordon Sam, board chair, Pearl Harbor FCU, Waipahu; and