CUNA CFO Council announces 2015 exec committee
MADISON, Wis. (5/21/15)--The CUNA CFO Council announced its 2015 executive committee during its annual conference this week in New Orleans.
Suzanne Weinstein, chief financial officer, Orlando FCU, will remain chair of the committee for the 2015-2016 term, while Bryanna Tapley, vice president of operations, Flint (Mich.) Area School Employees CU, will remain vice chair.
Steve Arbaugh, chief financial officer, SECU, Linthicum, Md., was newly elected as second vice chair.
Justin Mouzoukos, chief financial officer, Mazuma CU, Kansas City, Mo., also was newly elected to the committee, while Joan Hill, vice president of accounting, VyStar CU, Jacksonville, Fla., retired.
Rounding out the executive committee are:
- David D’Annunzio, chief financial officer, Truliant FCU, Winston-Salem, N.C.;
- Mary Gardner, chief financial officer, Carolinas Credit Union League;
- Sonya Jaynes, chief financial officer, Red River Employees FCU, Texarkana, Texas;
- John Meeker, senior vice president/chief financial officer, Caltech Employees FCU, La Canada Flintridge, Calif.;
- Derrick Peterson, executive vice president/chief financial officer, Deseret First FCU, Salt Lake City; and
- Brad Schone, chief financial officer, EECU, Fort Worth, Texas.