Nominate a CU Rock Star
This year marks the program's fifth anniversary.
Each year, Credit Union Magazine recognizes the credit union movement’s Rock Stars: Those unique, innovative people who excel in their areas of expertise—and by doing so make our movement a better, more interesting place.
Do you know someone who fits the bill—yourself, perhaps?
If so, visit our nomination page to tell us:
- What makes this person a Credit Union Rock Star;
- How this Rock Star has raised the bar on creativity, strategy, and execution with their specific accomplishments and honors;
- Interests and hobbies this Rock Star has;
- Three things that make this Rock Star unique; and
- What this Rock Star will be doing 10 years from now.
Those selected as credit union rock stars will be featured in Credit Union Magazine and on news.cuna.org/rockstar.
The deadline for nominations is Saturday, July 1. To be eligible, candidates must work for a credit union system organization.
Click here to nominate a Credit Union Rock Star. Please use as much detail as possible in your nomination.