CUNA Tech Council white paper: Delivering an Omni-channel experience
MADISON, Wis. (9/16/15)--With an ever-evolving landscape of financial technologies, credit unions must maintain a focus on delivering top-quality member service by continuing to strive to provide the Omni-channel experience, a new CUNA Technology Council white paper argues.
The paper, titled “Delivering the Omni-Channel Experience,” aims to guide credit unions in the development of their Omni-channel strategies.
The challenge, according to the paper, is to meet members’ expectations for their financial transactions, whether they’re made online, through mobile services, at an ATM, through a call center or in person.
To assist credit unions in crafting an Omni-channel strategy, the paper addresses:
- The differences between “digital” and “Omni-channel”;
- The benefits related to rolling out a true Omni-channel platform;
- How to ensure channel integration that results in zero drop rates;
- How channels work within channels and how to determine return on investment; and
- How credit union executives can optimize their members’ cross-channel experience.
CUNA Council members are eligible to receive complimentary copies of the white paper, in addition to hundreds of other CUNA Council white papers.