Iowa league announces 2015-16 board
DES MOINES, Iowa (9/22/15)--The Iowa Credit Union League named its 2015-16 board of directors last week at the league’s annual convention in Des Moines.
The league also announced that Dave Cale, president/CEO, Financial Plus CU, West Des Moines, will serve the second year of a two-year term as chair, and that Brent Helin, president/CEO, Metro CU, Des Moines, will serve the second year of a two-year term as vice chair.
The full board, by asset category, is listed below.
Less than $28 million in assets:
- Gary Key, president/CEO, Cornerstone Community CU, Des Moines;
- Jonathan Miller, president/CEO, IntegrUS CU, Dubuque; and
- Denny Siemers, president/CEO, Town and Country CU, Harlan.
$28 million to $138 million in assets:
- Tim Chapman, president/CEO, Members Community CU, Muscatine;
- Jeff Hayes, president/CEO, North Star Community CU, Cherokee; and
- Helen Pearce, president/CEO, Cedar Falls Community CU.
More than $138 million in assets:
- Jim Hagerman, president/CEO, Linn Area CU, Cedar Rapids;
- Matthew Dodds, senior vice president of consumer lending, Dupaco Community CU, Dubuque; and
- Dale Owen, president/CEO, Ascentra CU, Bettendorf.
Cale and Helin represent the at-large category.
In congratulating the new board members, Patrick Jury, league president/CEO, said: “We sincerely appreciate their willingness to lead our trade association, and the entire credit union industry, in fulfilling our long-term strategic vision. I look forward to working with them in the future.”