Alloya Corporate names board officers
WARRENVILLE, Ill. (10/6/15)--Alloya Corporate FCU elected new board officers recently.
The board of the Warrenville, Ill.-based corporate credit union announced that it had named Leanne McGuinnes, senior vice president/chief financial officer, The Summit FCU, New York, as chair, after she previously served as vice chair.
Amy Sink, outgoing chair and president/CEO, Interra CU, Goshen, Ind., will remain on the board as a director.
Cheryl DeBoer, president/CEO, Advia CU, Parchment, Mich., will serve as vice chair, and Floyd Rummel III, president/CEO Northern Hills FCU, Sturgis, S.D., will serve as secretary.
Additional returning board members:
- Curt Cecala, president/CEO, TCT FCU, Ballston Spa, N.Y.;
- S. Todd Adamson, president/CEO, Cyprus FCU, West Jordan, Utah;
- Michael Daugherty, president/CEO, Community Plus FCU, Rantoul, Ill.;
- Peter Gates, president/CEO, Michigan Schools and Government CU, Clinton Township, Mich.;
- Greg Hill, president/CEO, Community Financial CU, Broomfield, Colo.;
- Robin Frucci, president/CEO, LAFCU, Lansing, Mich.;
- David Stuvall, president/CEO, Rhode Island CU, Providence, R.I.;
- Daniel Stoltz, president/CEO, SPIRE FCU, Falcon Heights, Minn.;
- Patrick White, general manager, Flint (Mich.) Area School Employees CU; and
- John Fiore, director emeritus and director of Motorola Employees CU, Schaumburg, Ill.