CUNA CORE offers vendors insight into CU marketplace
MADISON, Wis. (10/30/15)--CUNA Strategic Services will host an educational program for vendors who seek to deepen their understanding of credit unions and how best to serve them.
The program, CUNA CORE, will be held May 24-25 in Madison, Wis.
“Understanding credit unions can be a daunting task,” said Julie Esser, CUNA Strategic Services vice president of alliance development. “By educating vendors on how to navigate the marketplace, they will be able to create more value and grow their businesses; and credit unions will gain access to better products and services. This ultimately helps credit unions boost their bottom line, adds to their peace of mind and enhances member relationships.”
One of the biggest barriers vendors face when trying to establish themselves in the credit union industry is its unique culture, which is very different from that of other financial institutions. CUNA CORE allows attendees to lower the learning curve by diving into the credit union movement’s core values.
The CUNA CORE program is designed for:
- Growing companies new to the credit union market seeking industry insights;
- International companies looking to serve in the U.S. credit union market; and
- Established companies seeking guidance and growth for new team members.
Attendees can expect to:
- Gain exposure to the credit union movement;
- Build relationships with credit union leaders;
- Gauge the market for their products and services;
- Develop an understanding of credit union culture, core values and market needs; and
- Establish a credit union market strategy.
During the event, attendees will have the opportunity to tour CUNA’s campus and ask credit union leaders about market needs.