November’s NCUA Report is available now
ALEXANDRIA, Va. (11/17/15)--The National Credit Union Administration announced Monday the November issue of The NCUA Report is now available online.
The issue covers a broad range of articles, ranging from the business continuity lessons learned from Hurricane Katrina, to making a business case for employee diversity, to the NCUA chair's views on the final risk-based capital rule.
This latest issue also includes columns from Vice Chair Rick Metsger and board member J. Mark McWatters, articles from several NCUA offices on the agency’s initiatives, and information on supervisory, regulatory and compliance issues that are important to all federally insured credit unions.
Also in the November edition:
- Targeted Risk-Based Capital Rule Will Better Protect Credit Unions;
- Board Actions: Revisions to Delegations of Authority Will Streamline Community Charter Changes;
- Risks in the Shadows: Understanding NCUA’s Need for Vendor Authority--Part 2;
- Understanding the New Process for Handling Consumer Complaints;
- NCUA Opens Nominations for First 2016 Consulting Round;
- New Video Helps Credit Unions Use the FFIEC’s Cybersecurity Assessment Tool; and
- Talk to Your Members about Their Financial Security during Open Enrollment.
The NCUA Report is published monthly. Interested readers can subscribe to the online version of the newsletter here.