CUNA Lending Council announces exec committee
MADISON, Wis. (11/23/15)--The CUNA Lending Council announced its 2015 executive committee at its annual conference, held November 8-11 in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
Jason Osterhage, senior vice president, lending, at Alliant CU, Chicago; Bob Stowell, senior vice president/chief security officer, US FCU, Burnsville, Minn.; and Mike London, senior vice president, lending, Georgia United CU, Duluth, Ga., will remain on as chair, vice chair and second vice chair, respectively.
Stowell and Keith Troup, executive vice president/chief operating officer, Y 12 FCU, Oak Ridge, Tenn., have both been elected to their second terms. Cary Shumway, vice president, lending, Arizona FCU, Phoenix, and Sarah Slonsky, chief lending officer, Verity CU, Seattle, have been elected to their first terms.
After years of service, Gayle Gustafson, vice president, lending, Rivermark Community CU, Beaverton, Ore., will be stepping down from the executive committee after completing her full term.
The 2015 CUNA Lending Council executive committee also includes:
- Jim Block, senior vice president/chief lending officer, Baxter CU, Vernon Hills, Ill.;
- Aaron Bresko, executive vice president/chief lending officer, GTE Financial CU, Tampa, Fla.;
- Stacy Fifield, senior vice president/chief lending officer, Travis CU, Vacaville, Calif.;
- Rita Fillingane, vice president, research and collaboration at the California and Nevada Credit Union Leagues;
- Dale Frankhouse, Jr., business services director, Sun FCU, Maumee, Ohio;
- Chris Oldag, chief lending officer, vice president, Pacific Service CU, Concord, Calif.; and
- Dona Svehla, senior vice president, retail lending and loss prevention, Grow Financial CU, Tampa, Fla.