16 selected for Kan., Mo. leadership class
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (12/9/15)--A new class of credit union leaders has been picked for next year’s CUlead program, a comprehensive, one-year interactive school for Kansas and Missouri credit union staff looking to further develop their leadership skills.
In its second year, CUlead: Leadership Excellence and Development is open to any credit union staff who demonstrates leadership potential. The curriculum, created specifically for future credit union leaders, covers subjects ranging from advocacy to communication skills to financial analysis.
“This program is intense, but the students have fun, too,” said Gina Evans, CUlead program coordinator. “CUlead’s interactive sessions build and strengthen leadership and professional skills while group projects and field trips help students make connections that will last throughout their careers.”
Next year’s class includes:
- Jacqueline Anderson, branch manager, Educational CU, Topeka, Kan.;
- Joel Andrew, senior financial analyst, Heartland CU, Hutchinson, Kan.;
- Shane Cox, training manager, United CU, Mexico, Mo.;
- Tasha Erickson, human resources/education director, Heartland CU;
- Melissa Garcia, loan administration manager, TECU CU, Wichita, Kan.;
- Shana Jahnke, vice president/branch operations, Community Financial CU, Springfield, Mo.;
- Kayla Loveland, information services/remote services project manager, MidAmerican CU, Wichita, Kan.;
- Amanda Martin, member service/teller supervisor, Central Missouri Community CU, Warrensburg, Mo.;
- Angie Mielke, data processing and information technology operations manager, Heartland CU;
- Crystal Miller, president/CEO, Bell CU, Hutchinson, Kan.;
- Sean Nance, recruitment specialist/human resources generalist, Credit Union of America, Wichita, Kan.;
- Lachelle Porter, senior loan officer, Ark Valley CU, Arkansas City, Kan.;
- Stacy Shaffer, vice president of operations, Kansas State University FCU, Manhattan, Kan.;
- Pricilla Shelledy, member service supervisor, Central Missouri Community CU, Sedalia, Mo.;
- Cameron Voth, loan officer, Mid-Kansas CU, Moundridge, Kan.; and
- Darren Werth, assistant vice president/sales and marketing, Heartland CU.