CUs win nat’l marketing creativity awards
DALLAS (12/15/15)--Credit unions nationwide were recognized for outstanding creative achievement by marketing and communication professionals with the annual MarCom Awards.
The Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals bestows the awards annually in categories ranging from print to web to video.
Platinum awards recognize winners for their excellence in terms of quality, creativity and resourcefulness. Gold status is awarded to those that exceed the high standards of industry norm.
- Arkansas Best FCU, Fort Smith, Ark., gold, postcard;
- Delta Community CU, Atlanta, platinum, single spot, branded TV spot;
- First Flight FCU, Cary, N.C., platinum, direct mail, First Flight FCU checking;
- Incenta FCU, Englewood, Ohio, gold, nonprofit, 2014 annual report;
- Kohler (Wis.) CU, platinum, website redesign; and gold, corporate image, “What Does Kohler Credit Union Mean to You;” direct mail, grand opening loan sale; and logo, beMOBILE;
- MAPS CU, Salem, Ore., gold, direct mail campaign, shopper alert;
- Oklahoma Central CU, Tulsa, Okla., gold, direct mail, holiday check letter;
- PSECU, Harrisburg, Pa., platinum, branding refresh, “Your Credit Union at Work;” corporate social responsibility, Community Score Card; poster, Harrisburg YWCA Race against Racism; promotion/marketing materials, WalletWorks for Students; and gold, advertising campaign, “Banking You Feel Good About,” and promotion/marketing materials, WalletWorks;
- Sioux Falls (S.D.) FCU, gold, single spot, “Home Sweet Home;”
- Tech CU, San Jose, Calif., gold, nonprofit, annual report;
- Verity CU, Middleton, Del., gold, game/contest, #Verity12s
- Voyage FCU, Sioux Falls, S.D., platinum, single spot, “Strings Attached;” and
- Western FCU, Manhattan Beach, Calif., platinum, digital marketing, “Our eServices Speak for Themselves.”