CUNA compliance education lineup rolls out next week
MADISON, Wis. (2/5/16)--The Credit Union National Association (CUNA) next week will begin its 2016 round of compliance-themed webinar series and eSchools, offering certificate programs as well as topic-specific training.
“Credit unions can overcome compliance challenges by proactively arming staff with the knowledge needed for our evolving regulatory climate,” said Tracy Blaske, CUNA director of compliance education. “This year’s online compliance events are an effective way to acquire reliable regulatory information through in-depth, classroom-style lessons.”
This year’s events include:
- CUNA Regulatory Compliance Introduction eSchool, Feb. 9-April 7: Earn certification as a Credit Union Compliance Expert (CUCE) and gain knowledge of the CUNA RegTraC program.
- CUNA Frontline Compliance webinar series, Feb. 24-Dec. 7: An overview of core compliance responsibilities for frontline professionals, including those relating to handling trust accounts, red flags, currency transaction reports and suspicious activity reports.
- CUNA Building a Compliance Management System webinar series, May 10-24: This three-part series shows compliance and operations professionals how to design, implement and maintain an effective compliance management system.
- CUNA Marketing Compliance eSchool, July 13-27: Learn the key regulations affecting the marketing and advertising of credit union products and services in the major media channels.
- CUNA Regulatory Compliance Update eSchool, Aug. 2-23: Recertify CUCE designation and catching up with the latest regulations and compliance best practices.
- CUNA Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) eSchool, Oct. 12-Nov. 9: Learn the modern compliance implications of the BSA and earn or recertify a BSA Compliance Specialist (BSACS) designation.
Credit unions can gain unlimited access to all of these online events and hundreds more for their entire staff by subscribing to CUNA Training Bundle. For more information, visit cuna.org/trainingbundle.
For a full list of CUNA webinars and eSchools, visit cuna.org/webinars.