New mobile, Internet apps released by Malauzai
AUSTIN, Texas (4/1/16)--Malauzai Software has released the latest version of its mobile and Internet banking SmartApps for community financial institutions.
The release is part of Malauzai’s Mobile Only Experience (MOX), created to deliver consistency across all screens for consumers, businesses and branch employees. The latest enhancements include an updated design and user experience with expanded navigational tools, dynamic personalization and advanced money movement features.
- SmartwebApps, a mobile extension that brings the mobile-only experience to advanced browsers, which can complement or replace an existing Internet banking offering;
- A new user interface with updated navigation and design;
- Enhanced text banking allows consumers to access balances, recent history and account transfers with a three-letter text message;
- Touch ID uses biometric technology to allow consumers to securely log in to mobile banking by touching their finger to the indicated area on a smartphone;
- Person-to-person payments; and
- Two-way secure messaging gives consumers a secure means to communicate directly with their financial institutions and attach relevant documents and pictures to their messages.
Malauzai’s MOX banking accommodates all screens--desktops, tablets, smartphones or smart watches, with applications developed to mirror the simplistic design of a mobile banking app.
“The features and enhancements in this newest version of our solution are a direct response to our customers’ desire to provide a unique and customized experience that remains consistent in look, feel and usability across any device,” said Robb Gaynor, Malauzai chief product officer.