New toolkit offers bundled mortgage regulation management and implementation resources
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Madison, Wis. (May 14, 2015) – The new CUNA Mortgage Compliance Implementation (MCI) Toolkit 2.0 offers carefully selected resources credit unions need to implement compliant mortgage lending procedures.
“We are thrilled to update CUNA Mortgage Compliance Implementation Toolkit with our partner PolicyWorks,” says Tracy Blaske, CUNA director of compliance education. “By working with PolicyWorks, a leading credit union-focused compliance firm, we ensure our members have access to top-notch mortgage compliance resources and solutions.”
CUNA MCI Toolkit’s comprehensive collection of mortgage resources allows users to study new regulations in-depth and explore the effects on their credit unions through a variety of ways including:
- A year of monthly hot-topic calls facilitated by PolicyWorks
- The Mortgage Lending Regulations and New Mortgage Regulations Guide from CUNA RegTraC
- Five registrations to the new 8 Hour SAFE Comprehensive MLO online self-study training course
- One registration to CUNA Residential Mortgage Lending eSchool
- Access to four recorded training sessions:
- 2014 Mortgage Rules: A Look Back
- TILA/RESPA Integrated Disclosures
- CFPB Proposed Changes to HMDA
- Mortgage Hot Topics
In addition, PolicyWorks expands CUNA MCI Toolkit 2.0 to include PolicyWorks’ ComplyRight Mortgage Compliance Solutions—offered in two packages, Premier and Executive.
Learn more about CUNA Mortgage Compliance Implementation Toolkit 2.0 at cuna.org/mcitoolkit.
# # #
With its network of affiliated state credit union leagues, Credit Union National Association (CUNA) serves America's credit unions, which are owned by more than 100 million consumer members. Credit unions are not-for-profit cooperatives providing affordable financial services to people from all walks of life. For more information about CUNA, visit www.cuna.org or follow @CUNA on Twitter. For more information about credit unions, visit www.aSmarterChoice.org and follow @asmarterchoice on Twitter. Visit the CUNA Press Room for a full listing of media mentions, press releases and resources to stay informed on current events within the credit union industry.