Sackett elected to Foundation board
The National Credit Union Foundation board of directors has elected John Sackett, board treasurer of Royal Credit Union, Eau Claire, Wis., to its board. The CUNA board of directors recently designated Sackett, a CUNA board member, as a CUNA board representative on the Foundation board.
Sackett will take the Foundation board seat most recently held by Edwin Williams, president/CEO of Discovery FCU, Wyomissing, Pa.
In addition to Sackett, the members of the Foundation board are:
- Winona Nava, president/CEO, Guadalupe CU, Santa Fe, N.M., chairman;
- Angela McCathran, president/CEO, People’s Trust CU, Houston, vice chair;
- Courtney Moran, executive director, Cornerstone Credit Union Foundation, Farmers Branch, Texas, secretary;
- David Mooney, president/CEO, Alliant CU, Chicago, treasurer;
- Jim Nussle, president/CEO, CUNA, Washington, D.C., president;
- Sarah Bang, executive vice president, industry relations, CO-OP Financial Services, Rancho Cucamonga, Calif.;
- Bill Cheney, president/CEO, SchoolsFirst FCU, Santa Ana, Calif.;
- Laida Garcia, president/CEO, floridacentral CU, Tampa, Fla.;
- Kathy Garner, president/CEO, Catalyst Corporate FCU, Plano, Texas;
- Teresa Halleck, president/CEO, San Diego County CU;
- Larry Middleman, president/CEO, CU Business Group, LLC, Portland, Ore.;
- Patrick La Pine, president/CEO, League of Southeastern Credit Unions and Affiliates, Tallahassee, Fla.;
- Christopher Roe, senior vice president, corporate and legislative affairs, CUNA Mutual Group, Madison, Wis.;
- Carlyn Roy, president/CEO, TAPCO CU, Fircrest, Wash.;
- Howard Spencer, director, Northland Area FCU, Oscoda, Mich.;
- Patricia Wesenberg, president/CEO, Simplicity CU, Marshfield, Wis.; and
- Jeff York, President/CEO, CoastHills CU, Lompoc, Calif.