Seize the financial services future
Credit union thought leaders weigh in on the what the future holds for the movement.
This month, Credit Union Magazine and CUNA News examine the future of the credit union movement.
We asked more than a dozen credit union thought leaders to tell us how they see the future of financial services playing out during the next decade and offer advice for credit union leaders seeking a place in that future.
The participants in our future forum:
- Mark Sievewright, Sievewright & Associates
- Teresa Freeborn, Xceed Financial Credit Union
- Mark Meyer, Filene Research Institute
- Lisa Bodell, author and futurist
- Brandon Michaels, Mazuma Credit Union
- Todd Clark, CO-OP Financial Services
- Miriam De Dios Woodward, Coopera
- Vincent Brennan, Fiserv
- Tony Boutelle, CU Direct
- Mia Perez, Louisiana Federal Credit Union
- Rhonda Sheets, Support EXP
- Denise Stevens, PSCU
- Lou Grilli, Trellance
- Ted Bilke, Symitar
Read more at news.cuna.org/cufuture. And use the hashtag #CUFuture to join the Future Forum.