Minn. CUs’ Chain of Hearts supports CMN Hospitals
Nearly 25 credit union throughout Minnesota are taking part in a Valentine’s Day-themed initiative to raise funds for Children’s Miracle Network.
Credit union member are invited to show their support of CMN Hospitals by purchasing a paper chain link and paper hearts at local credit union branches where the links and hearts are put on display.
Funds raised through the initiative will support local CMN Hospitals.
There are more than 170 CMN Hospitals throughout the United States and Canada that all share the same mission--to treat the whole child and provide care regardless of the family's ability to pay. Every charitable donation received directly assists children and their families, and supports pediatric programs, state-of-the-art medical equipment and services that help kids battle diseases and injuries of every kind.
Credit unions participating in the initiative include:
- Accentra CU, Austin, Minn.
- Central Hanna Employees CU, Keewatin, Minn.
- Embarrass Vermillion FCU, Tower, Minn.
- Energy Services FCU, St. Cloud, Minn.
- Firefly CU, Burnsville, Minn.
- Heartland CU, Inver Grove Heights, Minn.
- Hermantown (Minn.) FCU
- Hiway FCU, Saint Paul, Minn.
- Members Cooperative CU, Cloquet, Minn
- Minnco CU, North Branch, Minn.
- Minnesota Valley FCU, Mankato, Minn.
- Mower County Employees CU, Austin, Minn.
- NorthRidge Community CU, Biwabik, Minn.
- Pipefitters Steamfitters CU, Woodbury, Minn.
- SMW Financial CU, Lino Lakes, Minn.
- South Metro Federal CU. Prior Lake, Minn.
- SouthPoint Financial CU, Sleepy Eye, Minn.
- St Cloud FCU, Minn.
- St Paul (Minn.) FCU
- TopLine FCU, Maple Grove, Minn.
- Unity One CU, Maplewood, Minn.
- West Financial CU, Medina, Minn.
- WESTconsin CU, Menomonie, Wis.