CU House inducts 13 into Hall of Leaders
The Credit Union House, LLC and its board of directors inducted 13 credit union advocates into its Hall of Leaders this week.
- Geraldine Burek, South Division CU, Evergreen Park, Ill.;
- Tom Dorety, Suncoast CU, Tampa, Fla.;
- In memory of Jerry Erickson, Northland Area FCU, Oscoda, Mich.;
- Al Frosolone, Niagara’s Choice FCU, Niagara Falls, N.Y.;
- Lynn Kuehne, Granite FCU, Salt Lake City, Utah;
- Wendell Lyons, Kentucky Credit Union League;
- Richard "Dick" Nesvold, SouthPoint Financial FCU, Sleepy Eye, Minn.;
- In memory of Michael Newman, Monroe (Mich.) County Community CU;
- Del Prevost, Members Cooperative CU, Cloquet, Minn.;
- Troy Stang, Northwest Credit Union Association;
- Glenn South, County Educators FCU, Roselle Park, N.J.;
- Terry West, VyStar CU, Jacksonville, Fla.; and
- Virginia Williams, Jersey Shore FCU, Northfield, N.J.
The Credit Union House Hall of Leaders provides recognition at the Capitol Hill facility for a distinguished group of individuals whose leadership serves as a model for credit union leaders throughout the country.