CUNA announces Member Experience, Sales & Service School
CUNA has announced CUNA Member Experience, Sales & Service School will be held Sept. 17-19, in Austin, Texas.
This school will assist credit union professionals in rethinking their practices to proactively drive positive member experiences rather than reactively fixing negative ones.
Attendees of CUNA Member Experience, Sales & Service School will gain valuable insights into several areas, including:
- Member-focused journey mapping;
- Developing member personas to drive engagement;
- Aligning member experience with credit union goals;
- Selecting, training and coaching staff; and
- How to ready your credit union for your future members.
“The credit union movement relies upon exemplary service, but this means more than simply reacting to things that don’t work well,” said Carla Schrinner, implementation manager at CUNA. “Truly phenomenal service comes from creating memorable experiences for your members, and CUNA Member Experience, Sales & Service School will give credit union professionals insights into the key tactical strategies they need to delight members and keep them coming back.