2017 Press Release Template
Washington, DC (March 2, 2018) – The Credit Union House, LLC and its board of directors congratulate the 2018 Hall of Leaders inductees:
- Geraldine Burek, South Division Credit Union (IL)
- Tom Dorety, Suncoast Credit Union (FL)
- In memory of Jerry Erickson, Northland Area Federal Credit Union (MI)
- Al Frosolone, Niagara’s Choice Federal Credit Union (NY)
- Lynn Kuehne, Granite Credit Union (UT)
- Wendell Lyons, Kentucky Credit Union League
- Richard "Dick" Nesvold, SouthPoint Financial Credit Union (NJ)
- In memory of Michael Newman, Monroe County Community Credit Union (MI)
- Del Prevost, Members Cooperative Credit Union (MN)
- Troy Stang, Northwest Credit Union Association
- Glenn South, County Educators Federal Credit Union (NJ)
- Terry West, VyStar Credit Union (FL)
- Virginia Williams, Jersey Shore Federal Credit Union (NJ)
The Credit Union House Hall of Leaders provides recognition at the Capitol Hill facility for a distinguished group of individuals whose leadership serves as a model for credit union leaders throughout the country.
About Credit Union House on Capitol Hill
Credit Union House is a coordination center in Washington, DC owned by every statewide credit union trade association and the American Association of Credit Union Leagues (AACUL). It is a permanent credit union presence on Capitol Hill that functions as both a welcoming embassy and a powerful political advocacy tool.
Credit Union National Association (CUNA) is the only national association that advocates on behalf of all of America’s credit unions, which are owned by 110 million consumer members. CUNA, along with its network of affiliated state credit union leagues, delivers unwavering advocacy, continuous professional growth and operational confidence to protect the best interests of all credit unions. For more information about CUNA, visit cuna.org.