CUNA Marketing & Business Development Council Announces 2018 Executive Committee
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Lauren Williams – CUNA Communications; (202) 626-7642; firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheryl Sorenson – CUNA Councils; (800) 356-9655, ext 4393; email@example.com
Madison, Wis. (March 19, 2018) – The CUNA Marketing and Business Development Council announced its executive committee and officers during the council’s 25th annual conference, which took place March 11 – 14, 2018 in San Francisco.
Mia Perez, chief administrative officer for Louisiana FCU in La Place, LA will remain as council chair. Jason Lindstrom, president and CEO of Evergreen CU in Portland, will maintain his role as vice chair, Brian Grytdal, vice president of marketing, Horizon CU, Spokane, WA will remain as 2nd vice chair.
The CUNA Marketing & Business Development Council executive committee also includes:
- Madeline Anderson-Balmer, marketing manager at Massachusetts Institute Tech FCU, Cambridge, MA
- Paris Chevalier, chief marketing officer at Xceed Financial CU, El Segundo, CA
- Brian Griffith, AVP of marketing at Gesa CU, Richland, WA
- Lynn Heider, VP of PR and communications at Northwest CU Association, Tigard, OR
- Amy McGraw, VP of marketing at Tropical Financial CU, Miramar, FL
- Royce Ngiam, AVP of marketing at Partners FCU, Burbank, CA
- Amber Scott, vice president of marketing for 1st MidAmerica CU in Bethalto, IL
- Michelle Shelton, chief marketing officer for SCE FCU in Ontario, CA
CUNA Marketing and Business Development Council
The CUNA Marketing and Business Development Council is a member-led community of marketing and business development professionals dedicated to providing relevant resources and tools essential for success to its members. The CUNA Marketing and Business Development Council is one of seven CUNA Councils, a network of more than 6,900 credit union professionals. For more information, visit cunacouncils.org.
About CUNA Councils
CUNA Councils is a member-led organization dedicated to connecting passionate people, great ideas, original content and relevant resources to find solutions and inspire achievement through the power of peer collaboration. CUNA Councils serves seven areas of credit unions including CEOs, lending, marketing and business development, finance, human resources and training development, technology and operations, sales and service. For more information, visit cunacouncils.org.