2018-19 CUNA HR/Org. Dev. Council Exec. Committee announced
The 2018-2019 Executive Committee of CUNA Human Resources (HR) & Organizational Development Council was officially unveiled at the council’s annual conference in Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
Lisa Baron, senior vice president, HR and talent management, Baxter CU, Vernon Hills, Ill., will continue to chair the committee, with Cindy Swigert, vice president, HR, UVA Community CU, Charlottesville, Va., serving as vice chair and Peter Stein, senior vice president, HR, Educators CU in Mount Pleasant, Wis. serving as second vice chair.
Leigh Brady, executive vice president organizational development, SECU, Raleigh, N.C. and Jan Johnson, executive vice president, organizational agility, Royal Credit Union, Eau Claire, Wis. were both re-elected to serve three-year terms.
The remaining 2018-2019 Executive Committee includes:
• Jennifer Huggard, vice president, administration, Northwest CU Association, Seatac, Wash.;
• Michelle Grabicki, vice president, corporate culture, Numerica CU, Spokane Valley, Wash.;
• Michelle Greear, vice president; learning and development, Patelco CU, Pleasanton, Calif.;
• Mark Millwood, director, HR, Eastman CU, Kingsport, Tenn.; and
• Norma Stein, senior vice president, HR, Financial Partners CU, Downey, Calif.