New York league announces 2017-18 board
The New York Credit Union Association has unveiled the results of its 2017-18 board elections.
Marie Betti, president/CEO, Western New York FCU, West Seneca, was again appointed board chair. Ann Hynes, president/CEO, St. Pius X Church FCU, Rochester, was named vice chair, Young was named treasurer, and Gibardi was named secretary.
The following directors—all incumbents—were elected to serve three-year terms:
- Mark Pfisterer, president/CEO, AmeriCU CU, Rome, (credit unions with more than $100 million in assets);
- Robyn Young, president/CEO, Great Erie FCU, Orchard Park, ($25 million to $100 million in assets); and
- John C. Gibardi, president/CEO, Entertainment Industries FCU, New York, (up to $25 million in assets).
Rounding out the 11-member board are:
- Laurie Baker, senior vice president/chief operating officer, The Summit FCU, Rochester;
- Vicky Burdick, president/CEO, Jamestown Area Community FCU;
- Frank DeGraw, president/CEO, Sunmark FCU, Latham;
- Barbara Dillon, president/CEO, SUNY Geneseo FCU;
- Tony Rohrmeier, executive vice president/chief operating officer, Hudson Valley FCU, Poughkeepsie; and
- Michael Tobler, board chair, Albany Firemen’s FCU.