CUNA Councils releases Marketer’s Toolkit
The CUNA Marketing & Business Development Council recently rolled out their new Marketer’s Toolkit, an exclusive member benefit offering a range of downloadable policies, plans, forms and templates.
The Marketer’s Toolkit sprang from members’ need for resources to support credit union marketing. Some Council members come from smaller credit unions, or are operating with fewer resources, and all marketers are seeking ways to expand their capabilities and creativity.
The Toolkit includes:
- Vendor service review template;
- Event management template;
- ROI calculation spreadsheet;
- Marketing budget spreadsheet; and
- Data gathering and evaluation spreadsheet.
- Campaign rollout;
- Sample marketing campaign;
- New branch opening;
- Name change;
- Business development;
- Multi-channel member onboarding; and
- Conversion communication.
Policies and forms
- Social media policy; and
- Photo release form.
To learn more about Council membership, visit https://www.cunacouncils.org/membership/.