Three CUNA Councils Team Up for New “Creating a Growth & Measurement Powerhouse” White Paper
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Lauren Williams – CUNA Communications; (202) 626-7642; email@example.com
Natalie Sherry – CUNA Councils; (608) 231-4141; firstname.lastname@example.org
Madison, WI (August 8, 2018) – The CUNA Lending, Marketing & Business Development, and Operations & Member Experience Councils have teamed up to publish a new white paper, “Creating a Growth & Measurement Powerhouse”.
If a credit union has its heart set on growth—real, demonstrable growth—the powerhouse combination of its marketing and business development, lending, and operations and member experience departments must work in tandem. This white paper examines:
The impetus for growth;
- The team of teams approach—how to apply it to the credit union’s growth strategy and experience a greater trajectory;
- Methods for measuring and reporting growth, including which metrics are important to members, the board, the team, and all staff;
- Demonstrating that the strategies and tactics are working to drive the growth sought;
- Benchmarking to document and illustrate progress;
- Dashboarding: what it is, what it looks like, how it’s presented/communicated, and who’s responsible for it;
- Tips for optimizing growth strategies and approaches—for all teams, no matter where they are on the scale of 1 to 10 for growth; and
- Balancing strategies to ensure the credit union is growing but that other areas aren’t suffering in pursuit of that growth.
Press may contact Natalie Sherry at email@example.com for more information.
About CUNA Councils:
CUNA Councils are a member-led, collaborative community of credit union leaders providing vibrant peer interaction, new ideas and innovation to foster professional development for our members while advocating for the overall success of the credit union movement. The CUNA Lending, Marketing & Business Development, and Operations & Member Experience Councils are among seven CUNA Councils, a network of more than 7,000 credit union professionals. For more information, visit cunacouncils.org.