9 earn international CUDE designation
The 7 international Credit Union Development Educator (DE) programs, in partnership with World Council of Credit Unions, recognized nine individuals who received their International Credit Union Development Education (I-CUDE) designation at the recent 2018 World Credit Union Conference in Singapore.
Nine credit union professionals received the I-CUDE distinction.
- Diana Dykstra, California & Nevada Credit Union League, California;
- Brian Gately, Credit Union Consulting Services, New York;
- Judy Hurt, (Retired) Greensboro (N.C.) Municipal Federal Credit Union;
- Alisha Mahabirsingh, CLICO CU Co-operative Society Limited, Trinidad & Tobago;
- Nelson Medina, Guadalupe CU, Santa Fe, N.M;
- Carol Philbin, Partners CU, United Kingdom;
- Brent Rempe, WEOKIE CU, Oklahoma City, Okla.;
- William Rol, Matanuska Valley FCU, Waipahu, Hawaii; and
- Norman Stockton, 1st Street CU, Sarasota, Fla.
The Development Education Program is designed to encourage an international exchange of ideas and opportunities around credit union philosophy. In an effort to encourage trained development educators to learn from their international peers and to learn from international travel opportunities, the seven international CUDE programs offer their development educators the opportunity to achieve an I-CUDE designation.
The 7 international DE programs are based in Africa, Asia, Australia, the Caribbean, Europe, Great Britain, the Philippines and the United States.