Forbes names 14 CUNA CML CUs ‘Best in State’
CUNA Creating Member Loyalty™ (CML) member credit unions made the list of credit unions recognized on Forbes’ The Best Banks And Credit Unions in Every State. Forbes partnered with market research firm, Statista, to survey and gauge member and customer satisfaction rates from more than 25,000 individuals.
“We embarked on a new initiative, CUNA Creating Member Loyalty™, in late 2017,” said Melissa Hendrix, senior vice president at Mainstreet CU, which ranked Best In State in Kansas. “This recognition exemplifies that great achievements are nurtured with the cooperation of many minds with a common vision working towards a common goal.”
The current CML member credit unions that made the Forbes list include:
- CEFCU, Peoria, Ill.;
- Community First CU, Appleton, Wis.;
- Consumers CU, Gurnee, Ill.;
- CPM FCU, North Charleston, S.C.;
- DFCU Financial CU, Dearborn, MIch.;
- Hawaii USA FCU, Honolulu;
- Indiana Members CU, Indianapolis;
- Mainstreet CU, Lenexa, Kan.;
- Northeast CU, Portsmouth, N.H.;
- Philadelphia (Pa.) FCU;
- Sandia Laboratory FCU, Albuquerque, N.M.;
- Star One CU, Sunnyvale, Calif.;
- University of Iowa Community CU North Liberty, Iowa; and
- Whatcom Educational CU, Bellingham, Wash.
“It’s exciting to see so many CML member credit unions ranked on this list, but I’m also not surprised,” said Angela Prestil, vice president of business development at CUNA. “Facilitating growth in member satisfaction is the goal of our process, along with revitalizing culture and staff engagement. These 14 exemplary CML member credit unions embody our holistic approach to success.”
CML helps credit unions transform their member experience through comprehensive organizational change. Consultants are available to provide ongoing support for CML users as they plan, implement, evaluate and sustain their member loyalty process.