CUNA Ops. & Member Exp. Council names exec board
The CUNA Operations & Member Experience Council announced the members of its 2018-2019 Council Executive Committee at this year’s CUNA Operations & Member Experience Council Conference.
The full roster of the 2018-2019 CUNA Operations & Member Experience Council Executive Committee includes:
- Heather Lally-Voigt, chair, vice president, operations Alliant CU, Chicago;
- Buddy Bennett, vice chair, vice president, Cyprus CU, West Jordan, Utah;
- Judy Kinney, second vice chair, senior vice president, branch delivery and operations, LGE Community CU, Marietta, Ga.;
- Linda Fedrick, chief operating officer, Scott CU, Edwardsville, Ill.;
- Tammy Fleiger, vice president, operations, STCU, Liberty Lake, Wash.;
- Jason Ford, chief operation officer, Harvester Financial CU, Indianapolis;
- Adam Kearns, vice president, business development, Ohio CU League, Columbus, Ohio;
- Jennifer Kimmell, vice president, member services, TruWest CU, Scottsdale, Ariz.;
- Julie Linch, senior vice president, retail deliver Directions CU, Sylvania, Ohio;
- Maggie Robarts, vice president, operations Tampa Bay FCU, Tampa, Fla.; and
- Jason Rogers, senior vice president, member service, Mountain America CU, West Jordan, Utah.
Bill Thomas, vice president, member operations, UNFCU in Long Island City, New York, is stepping down after completing his full two terms on the committee.