Executive Committee members announced at CUNA Operations & Member Experience Council Conference
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MADISON, Wis., and WASHINGTON (September 19, 2018) – CUNA Operations & Member Experience Council proudly recognized the members of its 2018-2019 Council Executive Committee at this year’s CUNA Operations & Member Experience Council Conference.
The full roster of the 2018-2019 CUNA Operations & Member Experience Council Executive Committee includes:
- Heather Lally-Voigt, Chair, VP Operations, Alliant CU, Chicago, IL
- Buddy Bennett, Vice Chair, VP Operations, Cyprus CU, West Jordan, UT
- Judy Kinney, 2nd Vice Chair, SVP Branch Delivery & Operations, LGE Community CU, Marietta, GA
- Linda Fedrick, COO, Scott CU, Edwardsville, IL
- Tammy Fleiger, VP Operations, STCU, Liberty Lake, WA
- Jason Ford, COO, Harvester Financial CU, Indianapolis, IN
- Adam Kearns, VP Business Development, Ohio CU League, Columbus, OH
- Jennifer Kimmell, VP Member Services, TruWest CU, Scottsdale, AZ
- Julie Linch, SVP Retail Delivery, Directions CU, Sylvania, OH
- Maggie Robarts, VP Operations, Tampa Bay FCU, Tampa FL
- Jason Rogers, SVP Member Service, Mountain America CU, West Jordan, UT
Bill Thomas, VP Member Operations, UNFCU in Long Island City, NY, is stepping down after completing his full two terms on the committee.
To learn more about becoming a member of the CUNA Councils, visit cunacouncils.org.
Credit Union National Association (CUNA) is the only national association that advocates on behalf of all of America's credit unions, which are owned by 110 million consumer members. CUNA, along with its network of affiliated state credit union leagues, delivers unwavering advocacy, continuous professional growth and operational confidence to protect the best interests of all credit unions. For more information about CUNA, visit cuna.org.
About CUNA Councils
CUNA Councils is a member-led organization dedicated to connecting passionate people, great ideas, original content and relevant resources to find solutions and inspire achievement through the power of peer collaboration. CUNA Councils serves seven areas of credit unions including CEOs, lending, marketing and business development, finance, human resources and training development, technology and operations, sales and service. For more information, visit cunacouncils.org.