Indiana league elects new board officers
October 22, 2018
The Indiana Credit Union League elected new board officers at its reorganization meeting on Oct. 12.
- Chairman: Dallas Bergl, president/CEO, INOVA FCU, Elkhart, Ind.;
- Vice Chairman: Kevin Ryan, president/CEO, Financial Center First CU, Indianapolis;
- Board Secretary: Kevin Sparks, president/CEO, Crane CU, Odon, Ind.; and
- Treasurer: Dave Abernathy, president/CEO, Via CU, Marion, Ind.
Also serving on the board are:
- Nina Baker, executive vice president, ProFed FCU, Fort Wayne, Ind.;
- Chuck Donovan, retired president/CEO, Members Source CU, Merrillville, Ind.;
- Matt Lambert, president/CEO, Encompass FCU, Tipton, Ind.;
- Karen Madry, president/CEO, Afena FCU, Marion, Ind.; and
- Karla Salisbury, president/CEO, KEMBA CU, Indianapolis.