Additional nomination received for CUNA board election
Nominations are being accepted for eight open director positions on CUNA’s board of directors.
The following positions are open for nomination.
District 2--Delaware, District of Columbia, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Ohio, Virginia and West Virginia:
- Class A: Credit unions having less than 38,000 natural-person members.
District 3--Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee:
- Class B: Credit unions having at least 38,000 but not more than 141,000 natural person members.
District 5—Arizona, Colorado, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, Utah and Wyoming:
- Class B: Credit unions having at least 38,000 but not more than 141,000 natural-person members.
District 6--Alaska, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, American Samoa, Guam, Johnston Atoll, Midway Atoll, Northern Mariana Islands, Palmyra Atoll and Wake Atoll:
- Class A: Credit unions having less than 38,000 natural-person members; and
Two Class C and two Class D positions are also up for election. Elections for Class C (credit unions having more than 141,000 natural-person members) and Class D (leagues) will be conducted at-large nationwide, rather than by district.
The following individuals have been nominated to date:
- District 2, Class A: Christine Blake, President/CEO of Cardinal CU, Mentor, OH and Joe Thomas, President/CEO of Fairfax County FCU, Fairfax, VA;
- District 3, Class B: Bradley Green, President/CEO, Listerhill CU, Killeen, AL;
- District 5, Class B: Stephanie Teubner, CEO, Blue FCU, Cheyenne, WY;
- District 6, Class A: Debie Keesee, President/CEO, Spokane Media FCU, Spokane, WA;
- Class C: Scott Woods, President/CEO, South Carolina FCU, N. Charleston, SC;
- Class D: Troy Stang, President/CEO, Northwest Credit Union Association, Seatac, WA
Directors elected will take office upon the adjournment of CUNA's Annual General Meeting in Washington, D.C., March 11, during the CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference.
The deadline for nominations and seconds is Dec. 13. In contested elections, voting will begin Dec. 18 and close Jan. 29. For more information, including nomination forms, click: https://www.cuna.org/Membership/CUNA-Board-Election-Resources/