CUNA announces new Councils Community file library
CUNA Councils announced a new benefit for members, a file library for important documents. The Councils Community, a networking and communication tool, allows members to share files with one another, and is a resource voted one of the top benefits by members in the annual survey.
The new Library takes peer-shared files from all the Councils (except CEO) and merges them into a single location with folders for easy browsing. Currently there are over 2,500 documents available.
Some popular downloads include:
- The Marketing Toolkit
- Daily/Monthly cashflow worksheet
- Job descriptions (various)
- Work from home/Remote workstation policy
- Incentive Plans
- Outreach Letters for new SEG development
- Collections Policy
- Accounts Payable Policy & Procedures
- Successful Membership Referral Program
An archive of Council white papers and virtual roundtable videos is also included.
Current CUNA Council members may access the Library here.
CUNA Councils is accepting memberships for 2019, and interested parties may join now http://join.cunacouncils.org.