Keynote speaker, new sessions announced for CUNA Regulatory Compliance Certification School: Update
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
MADISON, Wis., and WASHINGTON (January 22, 2019) – Holly Hoffman will keynote this year’s CUNA Regulatory Compliance Certification School: Update. Holly will share how compliance professionals can face their challenges in intuitive, honest and adaptable ways.
More additional sessions have been added to this Update intended for experienced compliance professionals including:
- A recommitment to the foundation of compliance, including a new two-part general session diving into regulatory changes in the last three years and deep dive breakout sessions covering Regulation Z, share insurance and mortgage
- An experiential learning trip to Louisville's Federal Reserve Administrative Branch to learn more about who they are and what they do
- Risk-based approaches to compliance, including sessions like 2019 Litigation Trends Affecting Financial Institutions, Melding Audit and Compliance and a peer panel
- Deep dive breakout sessions in specialized areas like auditing for fair lending and identifying risks within disclosures
- Asset-sized breakouts for risk management and cybersecurity topics
Attendees will also be able to recertify the Credit Union Compliance Expert (CUCE) designation.
CUNA Regulatory Compliance Certification Schools will be held March 31-April 5, 2019 in Louisville, KY and September 8-13, 2019 in Dallas, TX.
To learn more or register, visit cuna.org/rcs.
Credit Union National Association (CUNA) is the only national association that advocates on behalf of all of America's credit unions, which are owned by 115 million consumer members. CUNA, along with its network of affiliated state credit union leagues, delivers unwavering advocacy, continuous professional growth and operational confidence to protect the best interests of all credit unions. For more information about CUNA, visit cuna.org.