Keynoter, new sessions announced for Reg. Comp. School
Holly Hoffman will keynote this year’s CUNA Regulatory Compliance Certification School. She will share how compliance professionals can face their challenges in intuitive, honest and adaptable ways.
CUNA Regulatory Compliance Certification Schools will be held March 31-April 5, 2019 in Louisville, KY and September 8-13, 2019 in Dallas, TX.
Additional sessions that have been added to this school, intended for experienced compliance professionals include:
- A recommitment to the foundation of compliance, including a new two-part general session diving into regulatory changes in the last three years and deep dive breakout sessions covering Regulation Z, share insurance and mortgage
- An experiential learning trip to Louisville's Federal Reserve Administrative Branch to learn more about who they are and what they do
- Risk-based approaches to compliance, including sessions like 2019 Litigation Trends Affecting Financial Institutions, Melding Audit and Compliance and a peer panel
- Deep dive breakout sessions in specialized areas like auditing for fair lending and identifying risks within disclosures
- Asset-sized breakouts for risk management and cybersecurity topics
Attendees will also be able to recertify the Credit Union Compliance Expert (CUCE) designation.