CULAC confirms 23 to serve on board of trustees for 2019-20
The executive committee of the Credit Union Legislative Action Council (CULAC), CUNA’s political action committee, announced Thursday they have confirmed league nominations to serve on the CULAC Board of Trustees. The board serves as the governing body for CULAC, and includes a representative from all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
“Congratulations to our newly confirmed members of the Board of Trustees,” said Diana Dykstra, chair of the CULAC Board of Trustees and president/CEO of the California and Nevada Credit Union League. “Having trustees in from all 50 states and the District of Columbia is essential to our success and we look forward to working with all our trustees in the coming election cycles.”
This group will serve two-year terms, 2019-2020, and the newly confirmed trustees will join the other trustees in the middle of their two-year terms.
The confirmed trustees are:
- Brad Green, Listerhill CU, Muscle Shoals, Ala.;
- Dan McCue, Alaska USA FCU, Anchorage, Alaska;
- Skeeter Brosius, Arkansas Credit Union Association;
- Dean Marchessault, American Eagle CU, East Hartford, Conn.;
- Marian Holmes, Community 1st CU, Ottumwa, Iowa;
- Lynn Huether, Class Act FCU, Louisville, Ky.;
- Sidney Parfait, Post Office Employees CU, Metairie, La.;
- Patty Campbell, Christian Financial CU, Roseville, Mich.;
- Robert Fertitta, Navigator CU, Pascagoula, Miss.;
- Eddie Black, Vocal CU, Helena, Mont.;
- Chris Angel, Mountain CU, Waynesville, N.C.;
- Jim Cada, LincOne FCU, Lincoln, Neb.;
- Thomas O’Shea, Aspire FCU, Clark, N.J.;
- Linda Armyn, Bethpage FCU, Bethpage, N.Y.;
- Paul Brucker, Railway CU, Mandan, N.D.
- Dave Wilde, Sun FCU, Maumee, Ohio;
- Matt Stratton, Tinker FCU, Oklahoma City, Okla.;
- Stacie Wyss-Schoenborn, Central Willamette Community CU, Albany, Ore.;
- Richard Stipa, TruMark Financial CU, Fort Washington, Pa.;
- Brian McKay, SC Telco FCU, Greenville, S.C.;
- Trena Anderson, Deseret First CU, Salt Lake City, Utah;
- Chris Williams, Henrico FCU, Richmond, Va.; and
- Christopher Bradberry, Fibre FCU, Longview, Wash.