CUNA GAC only 2 weeks away, registration still open
The 2019 CUNA Governmental Affairs Conference (GAC), the credit union industry’s largest event, kicks off March 10 and registration is still open.
CUNA President/CEO Jim Nussle called CUNA GAC a “can’t miss” event, and said attendees will be participating in an event that “shapes our industry.”
In the video below, CUNA GAC master of ceremonies Antonio Neves details some of the exciting speakers and sessions that will take place onsite.
Highlights of the event include:
- Keynote addresses from former Secretary of State John Kerry, author Malcolm Gladwell, mountaineer Alison Levine and former White House Press Secretary Dana Perino;
- General session discussions with policymakers, CUNA staff and other credit union leaders;
- Breakout sessions covering the most pressing credit union issues;
- The largest exhibit hall of any financial services event;
- A record 100 young credit union professionals that will “Crash the GAC;” and
- CUNA’s Annual General Meeting.
In addition, thousands of credit union advocated will meet with elected officials and other policymakers during Hike the Hill visits throughout the week.
Complete speaker and session information, as well as registration, can be found at cuna.org/gac.