2019 Executive Committee of CUNA HROD Council announced
The 2019-2020 Executive Committee of CUNA HR & Organizational Development Council was officially announced at the council’s annual conference in Anaheim, Calif. Lisa Baron, SVP human resources and talent management, Baxter CU, Vernon Hills, Ill., will be stepping down from her position on the executive committee after serving her full two terms including two years as Council chair.
Cindy Swigert, VP human resources, UVA Community CU, Charlottesville, Va., will be serving as chair, Peter Stein, SVP human resources, Educators CU in Mount Pleasant, Wis. as vice chair, and Leigh Brady, EVP organizational development, State ECU, Raleigh, N.C. as 2nd vice chair.
Nicole Colgan, chief people officer, TwinStar CU, Lacey, Wash. was elected to serve a three-year term. Peter Stein and Norma Stein, SVP human resources, Financial Partners CU, Downey, Calif. were both reelected to serve three-year terms.
The remaining 2019-2020 Executive Committee includes:
- Michelle Grabicki, VP corporate culture, Numerica CU, Spokane Valley, Wash.
- Michelle Greear, VP learning and development, Patelco CU, Pleasanton, Calif.
- Jennifer Huggard, SVP administration & governance affairs, Northwest CU Association, Seatac, Wash.
- Jan Johnson, EVP organizational agility, Royal CU, Eau Claire, Wis.
- Mark Millwood, director human resources, Eastman CU, Kingsport, Tenn.
For more information about the CUNA HR & Organizational Development Council, please visit cunacouncils.org.