Credit Union Magazine Summer Quarterly Edition
Canabis banking, privacy regulations, and technology are among the topics of Credit Union Magazine’s Summer 2019 edition.
June 3, 2019
Canabis banking, privacy regulations, and technology for boards and members are among the topics of Credit Union Magazine’s Summer 2019 edition.
- Cash crop: Canabis-banking leaders shed light on a growing line of business that has major implications for public safety, financial inclusion, and credit union economics.
- GDPR: A sign of what’s to come? The EU’s General Data Protection Regulation could become a new privacy model for U.S. institutions.
- Engage members with mobile: Mobile services have become an engine for membership growth and relationship-building.
- Tech-savvy boards: The use of portals and remote meeting options is growing among board members.
- Compliance collection: CUNA’s Compliance Community and CompBlog provide valuable updates on today’s pressing issues.
- Subprime mortgages and the financial crisis: As not-for-profit, member-owned entities, credit unions have significantly fewer incentives to seek short-term profits.