PODCAST: 25 years of finance leadership
Long-time finance leaders reflect on their changing role in the wake of the CUNA Finance Council’s 25th anniversary.
Be a sponge. Have a sense of humor. Appreciate and develop your staff. Never stop learning. Network with peers.
All great advice from chief financial officers (CFOs) who’ve served the credit union movement for 25 years or more.
This episode of the CUNA News Podcast—recorded during the 2019 CUNA Finance Council Conference in New York City—features five long-time finance leaders who discuss the changing role of CFOs, advice they’d offer new finance leaders, and more.
The CUNA Finance Council celebrated its 25th anniversary this year.
These leaders are:
- Alan Wade, CFO of Member One Federal Credit Union, Roanoke, Va.
- Kerry Parker, CEO of A+ Federal Credit Union in Austin, Texas
- Mike Lord, president/CEO of SECU in Raleigh, N.C.
- Vince Market, CFO of TruMark Financial Credit Union in Fort Washington, Pa.
- Pam Finch, former credit union CFO and strategic consultant and owner of Red Ribbon Consulting.