Take a deep dive and continue your digital lending strategy
If you’re looking for a deeper understanding of digitizing lending and current industry regulations to help you with your digital transformation, you can join Kevin and other industry peers and experts at the 25th Annual CUNA Lending Council Conference, November 3-6, 2019 in New Orleans.
You’ll cover today’s lending hot topics with sessions including:
- Digitization of the Mortgage Experience
- Loan Profitability and Managing Profitability in a Rising Rate Environment
- The Holistic Lending Strategy–Optimizing the Use of Member Credit Data
- eMortgage, eClosings, and the Changing Landscape
- Best Practices in Collections
At the conference, you will also gain an economic viewpoint and many opportunities to collaborate to discover new ways to incorporate the latest industry updates and comprehensions into your credit union lending strategy.
CUNA Lending Council Conference is providing 25 scholarships to celebrate their 25th anniversary! The scholarships are worth up to $2,500, will allow lending executives who would otherwise be unable, to attend this years’ CUNA Lending Council Conference.
Learn more today.