'Story selling for lenders' to kick off CUNA Lending eSchool this fall
CUNA released details on the next CUNA Lending eSchool, which will be comprised of six sessions held November 4 – 25, 10:00-11:30 a.m. (CT).
Attendees of all experience levels will gain a thorough understanding of the latest lending trends to improve their service offerings and enhance members’ experience with the lending process.
- Story Selling for Lenders
- What Starts Well Ends Well: 12 Steps to Ensure a Smooth Loan Transaction
- Sharpen your Mortgage Loan Sales Skills
- Leadership Skills for Winning Lending Managers
- Lending Technology: What Winning Lending Technology Looks Like Today and Tomorrow
The story selling for lenders session will kick off the event on Nov. 4. During the session, lenders will gain tools for how to curate stories and share them with members in a lending conversation to demonstrate the value of the credit union and lending products and services.
Learn more about eSchool and register today.